Pages

Friday, January 11, 2013

January Group Break Box #4

Here's the video:

Scans after the page break...

Here's the hits. Normally I do inserts and yada yada yada, but A&G just has WAY too many inserts... plus this box kind of, well, sucked... sorry guys...

Congrats thought to Matt, Dutch Card Guy and James...

Well, that wraps up another break. Thanks everyone for joining in the fun!

I do have a question, would anyone be interested in a football break? I'm thinking of doing a football product break soon and wanted to know if anyone would have interest. Same format, 16 slots, 2 teams per slot. I'd pick the Texans of course for my team. Anyways, please leave some feedback if this is something you'd be interested in.

6 comments:

  1. I'd do a football break. Would love the Falcons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might do a football break, depending on products, even though you'll be taking my team. I'm sure I can find another team to grab up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm more of a NFL player collector than a team collector, so I guess it would depend on product.
    Sometimes it makes me sad to think that I'll never get a pinstripe swatch as a Cardinals fan, though, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did someone replace the Tigers with non sports in A&G ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too have been thinking of doing a football break so I too would be interested...pending the product choices and prices of course.

    ReplyDelete