Pages

Monday, January 28, 2013

February Group Break - Sign-Ups Are FULL!!!

It's that time! Well, maybe a few days early, but I thought I'd get this one started off early in hopes of getting it filled quickly!

This month I picked three boxes, the first of which you all are probably anticipating anyways! 2013 Topps Series 1!!!!
OK, so we'll be busting a full JUMBO box of 2013 Topps Series 1, 3 hits, TONS of cards! Lots of inserts and should be a full team set for all participants!

Next up, from 2005! Topps Chrome Update & Highlights!
Two autographs! Refractors and all kind of insert possibilities! This one should be fun, several BIG name possibilities in the autographs!

And finally, 2011 Leaf Limited!
Only 7 cards, but 3 hits with at least 2 autographs! Lots of big name possibilities! This is going to be another fun one to break...

Alright, my normal rules regarding cards with multiple teams, randomized amongst all teams represented. On the Limited if no city is indicated for the player then the card will be randomized among all teams that player played for, with one wrinkle... I'll put one entry in the randomization for each year he played with that team. Thus if a player played 13 years with three teams: 10 with team A, 2 with team B and one with Team C, then team A gets 13 entries in the randomization, team B gets 2 entries and Team C gets 1 entry. Any non-baseball cards will be randomized amongst all participants. As usual, if there is any card where I have a personal stake in the randomization, then I will have a non-biased blogger conduct the random on their blog and post.

Ok, so payment: $20 for a 2 team slot. International: $23 per slot. If you want a second slot, take $2 off per slot. Payment should be sent as a GIFT to Paypal address samuelpair(at)yahoo(dot)com.

Please claim your team in the comments for this post. Team claims will be based on timestamp of the comment. Please feel free to e-mail me with any comments or questions.

Arizona -
Atlanta - jaybarkerfan
Baltimore -
Boston - Dan - PAID
Chicago Cubs - The Dutch Card Guy - PAID
Chicago White Sox - Jeff W
Cincinnati -
Cleveland -
Colorado -
Detroit - Jeffrey - PAID
Houston - The Dimwit - PAID
Kansas City -
Los Angeles Dodgers - Arno - PAID
Los Angeles Angels -
Miami -
Milwaukee - Dan - PAID
Minnesota -
New York Mets - TheBrooklynMet - PAID
New York Yankees - Kevin S. - PAID
Oakland -
Philadelphia -
Pittsburgh - NY Hitman 23 - PAID
San Diego - Underdog Card Collector - PAID
San Francisco - arpsmith
St. Louis - madding - PAID
Seattle -
Tampa -
Texas -
Toronto -
Washington - daddyohoho - PAID

22 comments:

  1. ill take the yankees

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whomever this is, I'm sorry I cannot accept your claim, since I have no way of verifying who you are. Literally anyone at this point can say "That was me!" and take your claim. That's not fair to anyone. Sorry, please register with an ID that is verifiable for the next break.

      Delete
  2. Padres, please!
    Thank you, and I'm PayPal'ing you now!
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If tentative open ID falls through, I'll take the Yanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. can i grab the red sox and brewers? taking a chance...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am guessing that the second team will be randomized, but if I am wrong about that I will take the Cubs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tigers please (or Yankees if the open ID does work out and the Lost Collector gets lost :-))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol, thats funny, shouldnt make a joke, that costs me my tiger spot :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. If you still have spots ill take the cubs

    ReplyDelete
  9. lol it took me MONTHS to get my Topps '13 S1 break filled! Good job, sir!

    ReplyDelete