Pages

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Another Great Trade Night!

Well, the first Saturday of the month is here again. I spent most of my day at the LCS, as they catered to my demands of watching the SHSU-NDSU FCS National Title game, which sadly my SHSU Bearkats lost for a second consecutive year, and then it was Texans time! It was a close game but ultimately our D stepped up, and our offense did just enough to win.

The baseball pack wars and products are a bit slim this time of year, so there was a lot of football product opened. Here's is everything I pulled across all products this month:
I bought a whole box of Sweet Spot because it was a bit cheap. I got lucky on the Strata as I only bought a few packs. The Fried is the hit of the night, as it's going on eBay for about $50!!! SWEEET!

Next up, we have some cards that I traded for...
The Moon is actually a gift from a friend at the shop, he bought a case of Goodwin last year and he had a couple extra Moons. The Beltran is a trade with my buddy James at the shop who also runs Unabashed Interest. I parted ways with a Patrick Wisdom Bowman Sterling auto. The two bottom cards are my favorite. I gave up the Drew Brees auto I won a month or two ago, and I may have overpaid but the Brees drew no interest and I was ready to part ways to pick up two sick autos of Mr. Watt!!!!

I'm going to do the group break randomization tomorrow! Boxes should hopefully be here by Wednesday!

3 comments:

  1. Darn, I realized today that I wanted to try and trade for that Brees. Haha. Oh well, s'all good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice word play, and nice Watt Auto's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe I need to take a trip south to visit ur lcs!

    ReplyDelete