Pages

Monday, March 12, 2012

Trade Bait Draft Update and a Trade

There haven't been any additional sign-ups over the weekend for the Trade Bait Draft, so I'm assuming that means that the price may be a bit higher than people are looking to pay. I've talked it over with the parties involved and we've agreed to drop the price to $30. This is a blaster and a half for 8 guaranteed hits plus at least 8 selections of what I consider to be pretty decent inserts. I need 5 more people to join, so please sign up!!! Those who have already paid, you will be refunded $5.

I recently completed my first trade ever with Arno over at the recently resurrected I'm Ballsy blog. We swapped autographs and here's what I got!

Two AWESOME autographs of (hopefully) future Astros phenom Delino DeShields Jr.  Two great autographs and I'm a huge fan of the signed manu-baseball. Thanks Arno, your cards left Mobile on Saturday and should be well on their way to you! 



1 comment: