Pages

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Dayf does it again...

Our favorite pony um... baseball... um pony blogger Dayf over at Cardboard Junkie totally hooked me up... with 1991 Donruss...
That's a bunch o' base... I haven't looked through it all, but that's a lot of '91 Donruss... what did I do to deserve such a fate? Well, I offered up about 3 group break's worth of White Blocker cards for his pony drawing delight!

Well, to be fair to our pony loving friend, he also sent along some great Astros cards too!!!!!
Biggio and Bagwells for everyone! Or just for me... Any day I get some Biggio and Bagwell cards is a good day for me... speaking of Biggio...
 Awesome landscape orientation cards of Biggio... the guy knew how to turn a double play and get dirty doing it! Can't wait for his enshrinement in the Hall of Fame...
And he threw in a couple random Astros as well... good ol' Dave Bergman, and then Lance Berkman... did you see what I did there?

Wait, there's more? I got more stuff for my blockers? Yes, yes I did....
A SWEEEEET numbered relic of Roy Oswalt!

Finally, it wouldn't be a package from Dayf without a drawing, of course... and well, he out did himself on this one... I'm proud to be the owner of this 1 of 1, original sketch art card w/ artist autograph... of me...

How cool is THAT?!?!? If you know my name, it's not too hard to find the picture drawn above... great job David.... you're an awesome guy... even if none of us can figure out your obsession with ponies. Keep up the good work sir!

2 comments:

  1. That line of donruss cards makes me feel like I'm playing Yars Revenge on the Atari 2600 again.
    Gotta love the sketch card, too.
    --Jon

    ReplyDelete
  2. "what did I do to deserve such a fate?"
    http://playattheplatedude.blogspot.com/2012/02/february-contest-last-call.html?showComment=1328482627494#c8918824094511210599
    hehehe... I have a long memory

    ReplyDelete