Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Another Blaster of Opening Day

At only $10 at Target, these Opening Day blasters are kind of fun. Very little expectation of pulling a BIG hit (as autos and printing plates are the only "hits" and they are at best 1:528 packs) but lots of fun opening packs! Here are the inserts I got, along with a bunch of base:
 I got two blue borders! Young and Verlander - the Verlander is already traded... All other inserts besides the Hamilton are up for trade.
I gotta say, the mascots are fun cards for sure. They have been dealt as well to Mr. Dawgbones. I'm not a fan of the superstar celebrations... but oh well, can't win them all, eh Topps?

How about Topps announcing they are going to release Five Star for baseball???? Any of you guys going to throw down $400-500 for one pack of this cash-grab... er... product? It'll be one I have to review without buying... for sure!

Only one more day 'til the Trade Bait Draft! I still need info from a couple of you guys and have sent some inquiry e-mails to that effect! Have a great day everyone!

3 comments:

  1. You got my blaster. I could use the Young and Hamilton.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it just me or does Topps have more High End products than they do Low and Mid Range combined?

    ReplyDelete