Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Part 2: Scans of the Hits

On a business note, Lil J.... I need an e-mail from you confirming payment has been sent. I haven't gotten it yet and if I don't get it by the end of the break, the Mariners and Tigers lots will go to the highest bidder(s)... I REALLY could use the money to help defray shipping costs, but I need to know ASAP what the status is...

Sorry everyone for that bit of un-fun stuff... but onto the mojo...

On another note, we now have one complete set to randomize off at the end of the break... this is in addition to at least one team set per team... I'll work on a second set as well, I'm sure we'll get it...

Because the video was so horrid... sorry, everyone, I didn't know the audio was so bad until after the recording was done... I am posting the hits a lot sooner... so enjoy! The Indians had a great 4 boxes... not to mention the MAJOR MOJO at the end for a couple other teams... you'll have to get through the page break... hahaha!
Nice set of relics here...
Cliff Lee, Harold Baines, Ron Santo and Felix Hernandez... can't argue with those names...

Click the page break below to see the major mojo....



OMG OMG OMG OMG... FREAKIN' HUGE SWATCH!!!!! Congrats Robert!
OMG OMG OMG OMG HOF AUTO and JERSEY!!!!! Numbered to /30... freakin' sweet...

Sorry again about the video, I had some really funny jokes in there too... No more Ustream.

7 comments:

  1. Wahoo!! Tribe cards galore! Woot! Woot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. if he doesnt pay i will put an opening bid of 15 for the mariners lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Already a successful break in my book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The audio sounded fine on the live break...at least on my end.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yea, the audio was great as far as I could tell live... but for some reason it just totally drops off on the UStream recordings and even if I record directly from my webcam. I think it's an inferior hardware issue...

    Glad everyone enjoyed the break. Andrew, I see your bid for $15 for the Mariners...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw no problems with the audio when I watched it. Had to turn the volume up a bit to hear everything but did not really need the audio to see my second hit of this break, a mighty schweet Howard relic!! Almost sorry I did not pick the Indians!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I watched the recording and had no problems at all. I did have to turn my volume all the way up, but I was able to hear it just fine

    ReplyDelete