Pages

Thursday, September 8, 2011

2006 UD Artifacts Group Break - Part 3

Here is the video everyone... I busted all the remaining boxes last night, as I just don't have the time the next couple nights to do them live or after I get home. I kept up the mirage of them being broken each day by "acting" as those these videos were being busted the day they were scheduled... and believe me by the last video that'll post on Saturday, delirium has set in and I was REALLY tired of busting packs... base cards, you can forget about seeing them in frame by those last 4 boxes, but you'll still get primo view of the hits.

So, while I know the complete contents and all, I will only update the spreadsheet after each video is posted. Speaking of the spreadsheet... it has been updated, you'll notice it looks a bit different. I have added columns to calculate how many actual cards you will receive once the complete sets have been taken out. Be aware, your current stack has at LEAST one complete "team set" of your team and will most likely have at least two team sets. You will never sacrifice any cards from your (1) team set in order to make a complete set. My question is, does everyone want the max COMPLETE sets pulled or would you prefer to cap it at 3 or 4 complete sets? Leave a comment, let me know what you think. At this point, my estimation is 4 complete sets, with the ever so slight possibility of 5, but definitely 4.

My tentative plans as of right now are to hand out one or two to the "SLOTS" that are the most poorly represented, then random off the others to all but the top 4-5 best represented slots. I want to be as fair as possible. Definitely give me some feedback on what you think. Since the rest of the contents are unknown to all but me, I think it's pretty fair and unbiased for all to give their opinions now.

Scans for this post are already pre-scheduled to post at 9:00pm tonight, so you have about 3 hours to watch the video before the scans spoil it for you...

Enjoy!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment