Pages

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Major Sponsorship Announcment - Coming Soon

Hey everyone, I am happy to announce that I'm close to signing a sponsorship deal with a card company very soon. I've been given the OK to talk about it, but I'm going to build the suspense a bit. Hopefully by the end of the weekend I'll be able to post a blog and official logo on the site. Just want to clue you all in and hopefully this sponsorship will lead to some great cards for not only myself, but possibly for you readers down the line! I previously have had a post regarding my sponsorship with CSNStores, but this new sponsorship is with an actual card company... feel free to guess in the comments if you'd like! More details to come later in the week!

Also, I have a few trade posts to eventually catch up on, they are coming soon so if I haven't shown off your cards yet (you know who you are) just know that as soon as I can dig through the desk and get down to the scanner, I'll be getting some photos up of the great cards that have been added to my collection via trades!

3 comments:

  1. That's pretty cool! I'm jealous. I'm looking forward to see who you've got as a sponsor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do most of my scanning at work, that desk is almost always clear enough. As for the company, I don't know who my Topp guess would be?

    ReplyDelete