Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

CSNStores Product Review Coming Soon and a Trade Post

Hey everyone... just wanted to let you know that I've got another review coming soon for my sponsor CSNStores... with over 200 online stores, you can find everything from electronics to a corner TV stand, and even baseball cards! As part of this next review, I promise that the product will be related to the subject of this blog (although our coffee maker does rock!). Stay tuned, hopefully in the next week or so I'll have the review ready and this one will be a video review!

Now, onto some trade post business... I got two packages in so far this week and first of all I have a package from Dustin, an English student at Western Michigan... I don't think he has a card blog so there's nothing to link to. He participated in my Christmas contest and ended up sending me a bunch of cards off my Bowman Heritage want list and then a bunch of Astros, see below. The highlight to me is a double PC card: the Nolan Ryan/J.R. Richard card.... thanks Dustin!
Gotta say that the Berkman RC is pretty freakin' sweet as well. I like the Biggio Upper Deck Vintage card... and any time I can get Bagwell in the vintage .45's uniform, that equals WIN. Thanks Dustin.

Finally, I have a package in from Colbey over at Cardboard Collections. It wasn't really a trade, because he sent these cards on his own without asking for anything in return. Don't really have a picture to post because it was a stack of 21 cards from my 2010 Topps Update need list. The AWESOME thing Colbey did was include two packs of Update with the package, netting me 3 additional cards from my want list! Thanks Colbey, I owe you!

No comments:

Post a Comment