Pages

Saturday, October 16, 2010

TRADE POST - WAY OVER DUE!!!

Alright everyone, I finally got a free minute or two and thought I'd get a trade post done... finally... first of all, I have to say that I continue to be amazed and humbled by the generosity of strangers on the blog-o-sphere... you guys are awesome and I can't thank all of you enough who have traded with me...

First we have BA Benny and his big time generosity with giving me his Astros cards... I send him my Mets and Yankees, he sends me quality Astros hits... Along with about 100-150 random Astros cards I got these two beauts:

And then there is Chris from Nachos Grande; we e-mailed back and forth quite a bit and when it came down to it, I just couldn't find anything on his want list that I could provide for him... but rather than table the trade, he basically sent me cards for "A Player To Be Named Later" in MLB Trade lingo... I owe him some cards, and I'll be doing the best I can to fulfill a trade for him soon... as he sent me 21 cards from my A&G want list, and 25 cards from my quest to complete the Upper Deck 20th Anniversary Insert set...

Again, thank you gentlemen for the cards and my deepest apologies for not getting this post done sooner!

If there is anyone who has sent me cards and hasn't gotten a post, please let me know, I can be forgetful or just plain dumb sometimes... thus I'm the Dimwit... goodnight everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Gotta love the Stros! Wanna share some extras?

    ReplyDelete