Pages

Friday, October 1, 2010

Friday Trip To The Card Shop

Well, I stopped by the card shop on the way home and since I couldn't afford a box of Triple Threads... I checked out a couple of other products... First up is a box of 2010 Topps Pro Debut Minor League cards. I always find minor league cards intriguing, mostly because I like to see what prospects (or lately, the lack of) are coming up through the Astros system... well, the box guaranteed two autos and a game-used item and they weren't lying! See photos below for the highlights of the box:
Ok, so that's a Shane Peterson and Steve Garrison Auto, Hector Noesi Futures game patch... Eddie Rosario gold border (02/50) and then inserts of Aroldis Chapman and Kyle Drabek. Nice little set of inserts, if any one is interested in any of these (or any base cards from the set) let me know, they are all up for trade!

The next thing I did was grab a single pack of 2010 UD Sweet Spot College Football, mainly because I was curious and had seen other people get some good hits, and my dealer gave me a good price (wow, that makes it sound like I'm a drug addict or something...)... But I like the LeSean McCoy Sweet Swatch and the base cards I got with it. Again, if you see something that interests you, let me know b/c I love to trade!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I picked up a pack of SS football today as well, and also got the McCoy GU... yawn. Oh well. Got that out of my system.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would trade for that McCoy, what are you interested in. My site is http://morethancardboard.blogspot.com I got some 2010 Finest football and other stuff.

    e-mail me at camclow@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete