Pages

Sunday, October 24, 2010

TRADE POST - Ryan at "O" No!!!! Another Orioles Blog

Got a nice little package of cards in the mail the other day from Ryan over at "O" No!!! Another Orioles Blog and I was pleasantly surprised with the loot! He was able to send me some cards towards both of my set completion projects: 1978 Topps and the 20th Anniversary 2009 UD Series. Plus, what I believe is my first Brooks Robinson card. Below are the highlights...
Thanks again Ryan. I'll work on getting a package back to you here very soon...

2 comments:

  1. You're certainly welcome. I can't wait to see what you pick out to send me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got the package ready to go out in the mail... I think I've knocked out quite a bit from your want list and even included a GU card (an odd one at that) to include. Hopefully you don't have it already! I'd tell ya but that'd ruin the surprise!

    ReplyDelete