Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Trades, I need Trades

Guys and girls, I need your help. I am up to three shoe boxes worth of trade bait. It's over flowing. At this point, I'm willing to trade at a slight loss to get this stuff out of here. What do I want? Astros, Nolan Ryan and Texans.

Leave a comment, email me, tweet me.  Just make sure you leave me a way to get back with you. Tell me what you're looking for and I'll shoot you back pictures of what I have available. If we can't work out a trade and you'd rather offer cash, I'm ok with that too.

5 comments:

  1. I can send you some Astros and Texans..maybe a Nolan Ryan or two. Let me know if you have anything on my wantlist (my email is listed on that page.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will look at what I have again

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am interested in any Cleveland Indians you may have. You can reach me at tim(underscore)gretchen(underscore)marriage AT yahoo.com

    Thanks, Tim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you talking ANY Texans? I can probably come up with a decent stack of base at least. Email QAPLAGCA at yahoo dot com.

    ReplyDelete