Pages

Thursday, May 24, 2018

Some Bowman Color!

So, as I understand it, people really love the color parallels within the Bowman product. Well, after picking up some blasters, a hobby box and a few of those new fangled Mega boxes, I have some color to show off. Unfortunately, I didn't get any of my beloved Astros in the color spread. Here's the good stuff!
Top row is all paper, as is the Cano/PED card on the bottom right. Purple /250, Dark Blue /150, Light Blue /499 and aqua /125!
All the green are /99 of course. The Guzman is the only non-Mojo refractor. Kingery and Mieses are Purple /250 again.

And the best of the bunch is this beautiful /25 orange!
This will most likely end my participation in the world of Bowman. I learned this year that it gets a little crazy with the prospectors, especially when a guy like Ohtani is involved.

2 comments:

  1. Nice Adbert Alzolay... here he may be getting the call soon, which will make Cub fans bid like crazy for that greeny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Love some shiny stuff

    ReplyDelete