Pages

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Complete Names for $500 Alex

One of my collections became complete while I was on hiatus! Here's a full set of relics from 2005 Zenith of Roger Clemens! I had all but the "E" for a while and one finally popped up on eBay! I snagged it before anyone else could BIN!

*EDIT* thanks to several bloggers who emailed me picture edits with the pic above! Looks so much better!!!!!!! You guys are AWESOME!!!!

My scanner was not big enough to fit it all on one row... boooooooo... my OCD is flipping out right now... grrrrr...

Oh yea, and the winner of the contest is.... Matthew Scott! Matthew, please send me an e-mail with your team and address (I'm assuming Pirates of course!)

Thanks to everyone for leaving a fun comment... here's another problem I have... I had unsubscribed to all my blogs in feedly, so I'm slowly trying to add them back... but I don't want to miss anyone... if you have a link you can send me, either in a comment or e-mail, I want to get you all added back, or added for the first time if you are new or I didn't have your blog in my feedly list before!

6 comments:

  1. I've got you covered bud, OCD satisfied.

    http://i.imgur.com/uV1hrCJ.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://plaschkethysweaterisargyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Http://europeanbaseballcollector.blogspot.com

    Thanks !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you're back Sam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess from your e-mail you still have my main blog subscribed to, but I also have another one I started that focuses of my autographed memorabilia and IP/TTMs:

    http://notpulledfrompacks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete