Pages

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

A Crackin' Wax Private Break

Christopher over at Crackin' Wax recently held his end of the year Private Group Break. I snatched up my Astros and ended up with a greater than expected stack of cards! Especially after the surprise box of Triple Threads!
A nice surprise getting an Altuve autograph! Not sure who this Feliz guy is, will have to do some research! The big surprise was the SPRINGER! I had been keeping an eye on the /100 Springer auto on eBay but it always went for a bit more than I really wanted to spend. It was great getting this auto in a surprise box! 

Enjoy your Tuesdays peeps!

2 comments:

  1. While I didn't pull any big breaks from my Padres during the break, I did get a nice variety of commons. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you were able to get in on the break! If I remember correctly, Altuve and Springer were the first and last hits I pulled. :)

    ReplyDelete