Pages

Friday, September 6, 2013

Trade With Matt From Doc Holoday

My buddy Matt runs www.docholoday.com, and I blame myself for getting him back into this lovely hobby. I recently went home to Houston and met up with him and his family for a bit. I took him a complete set of A&G he bought from me as well as some mini's he needed and a Red Sox auto. He rewarded me with some cards he had set aside for me!
Hey, Sam Montgomery, learn how to sign your name. I know they don't "teach" much at LSU, but certainly you haven't made it this far in life without being able to sign your name. Ridiculous. Hopefully he plays better than he signs autographs. What an awesome swatch on that Bagwell card! And finally, a Carlos Pena card... I don't know what to say, the guy is now on the Royals after we released him. It's /10, so that's a plus...

Thanks Matt for another great swap of cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment