Pages

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Trade Day!

I got a couple of packages in the mail yesterday! The first is from Dennis over at Too Many Verlanders. He's always on the lookout for Tigers and Michigan alum. He spotted a Denard Robinson card I recently pulled and he sent over a nice stack of cards!
Dennis went out and picked up a few cards off eBay that I had my eyes on. The Springer die cut is just ridiculous. Another silk to add to my growing Silk Collection. And the Singleton Auto/Relic which people around here are overvaluing for some reason, a few got pulled at my LCS and they wanted a king's ransom for it. Anyways, glad to pick one up. I scanned in the Bagwell card because it's the most amazing Bagwell card I've seen in a long time! The scan does it no justice, it's just awesome. Thanks Dennis.

Next up, Greg aka The Night Owl who surprised me with a nice package of cards. Greg, your cards are headed to you today!
The Saban may just stay in my collection as a reminder of my Alabama livin' days! The Springer was what I was going after in the deal! Always love some vintage Ryan cards as well!

Finally, a card I picked up for $1.26 on eBay. Cavan was drafted by the Phillies this year but passed that opportunity up to go play ball at Notre Dame with his older brother. $1.26 is not bad for a patch card numbered /99!
Thanks for stopping by everyone! Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. GO IRISH!

    Love that card! I'm going shopping.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. droolIng over saban. are you not in Alabama anymore?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Think he's still in Alabama -- that's where I sent the cards!

      Delete
    2. I am still in Alabama, for now... within the next 3-4 months, I'll be moving again to a new project. Could be in Texas, Louisiana, Canada, who knows... all I know is that my time in Alabama is running short!

      Delete