Pages

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

We Enter The Top 5 of my Tribute Haul

Ok, so the top 5 gets a little crazy... we'll start with this:
1/1! A true 1/1!!!! Not some eBay "the serial number is the square root of his high school uniform number!!!" 1/1... a printing plate. I should have scanned in the back of the card but it's done the same way as the base card. Very cool. The way it looks to me because of the way the printing plate is, there looks to be a sort of aura around Jered. If only he'd start pitching again this season!

What would you say if I told you that this wasn't even the best printing plate I got? Muahahahaha...

6 comments:

  1. So, that's how you spell, "Muahahahaha"! That's some well placed evil-esque laughter right there.

    Nice pull!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome, grats, looking forward to the next 4 !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to his return (have him on my fantasy team)... almost as much as I'm looking forward to seeing the other printing plate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Legit. Nicely done. Excited for the other four.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Question is , Can you make it 4 days without telling us !!!!! (We know its good !! ) Can't wait for the other 4 !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. how did I miss this Dirtbag-themed post?!?! sweet card!

    ReplyDelete