Pages

Friday, May 3, 2013

2 Packs of Tribute - Card #2

Well, with me buying two packs you've got to know this card and the next are "hits". So without further ado, my relic hit:
Slick looking card and relic. #'ed out of 99 and it sure did scan well! I've never been a huge Tulo fan but he is the face of the franchise for Colorado right now. Nice card for those who collect the Rockies!
And here's the back! Thank you for the big "Congratulations!" there Topps. Isn't it about time we get rid of that? A bit unnecessary in my opinion. Any time you're drawing comparisons to Ernie Banks, you're doing something right!

Tomorrow we'll have my last card from the two packs and you may have guessed by now but it is an autograph!

1 comment:

  1. The Congratulations are quite offensive, really.

    Congratulations! We just totally scammed you! HARD!

    ReplyDelete