Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

PLEASE HELP! GO VOTE!!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE...

Alright, I have a slight suspicion that there is something weird going on, but somehow the guy I'm losing to in this poll went from 2-3 votes to 55 votes in a matter of hours... however, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, go vote for me (Sam Pair with his 1952 Warren Spahn for $10) in his poll. Certainly a 1952 Warren Spahn is more impressive than a 1958 Warren Spahn... seriously. A vote for me is a vote for America, and you don't want the terrorists to win, do you?!?!?!?! PLEASE VOTE, I really want to win!!!!

For all those who vote, I will award you one free internet... and a big web-hug... so in other words, please just vote for me!!!! PLEASE!!!!!

7 comments:

  1. Benny, did you feel it? Just sent it out over the interwebs... free internets for all!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Done, did it n will repeat. If u win u gotta do a contest for it, lol.

    Hold off on the hug, if u win, then send it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just did, but you're getting trounced 66-39.

    I still want my internet though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just voted, but it's 67-40. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Done. Unfortunately you've still got to get some votes to catch up.

    ReplyDelete