Pages

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

2009 Upper Deck Icons ERROR? and Need list...

So I stopped by Wal-Mart on the way home tonight and grabbed another blaster of 2009 Upper Deck Icons... I kinda of like this set if you can't tell already from previous posts. Anyways, I got the usual 1 Game-Used jersey card, Victor Martinez - Cleveland (another solid white swatch, kind of annoying, but whatever...) and got a bonus: my first "Rookies" insert. I think there's an error on this one, I hope it shows up well in the scan. But it is supposed to be numbered 369/999, however if you can see in the scan it is numbered 369/099. Don't know if this raises the value any... but still a cool mis-stamp nonetheless... Let me know if any of you have come across something like this...

Anyways, I've got the full base set from 1-100 now, so if anyone is looking for 2009 Icons here's a "for trade" list...
A slew of base cards, let me know if you need any and I'll see what I can send your way...
Red Foil: Evan Longoria, Carlos Lee, and Manny Ramirez
"Icons" numbered to 999: Posada, Glavine, Lackey, Ryan Zimmerman
Game-Used Jersey Cards: Posada, Victor Martinez and Chone Figgins

If you have any Astros GU jersey cards available from this set, let me know b/c I'd love to work out a trade.

BTW... I have been bad lately I know, please please please send me an e-mail at samuelpair@yahoo.com if I owe you cards. I do have 2 packages ready to send out, one to Ryan and the other to Matt F. Mr. Hopper, I know I owe you cards as well, just working on getting some time to go through your want list(s) and find something to send as well as the Glavine card already discussed. Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. If you need an Oswalt foil card from that set, I'll trade it for the Ramirez. Ship me an email if you're interested.

    nightlite77@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete