Pages

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Houston Card Show - August 21st 9am-4pm

Any collectors in the Houston area actually read my blog?!?!?!?!

I'll be having a table at the monthly card show run by www.houstonsportsconnection.net at the Ramada Inn North on I-45 this coming Saturday the 21st from 9am-4pm. See their website for address and map.

Mention my blog and you'll get a free pack of cards. I've got about 50 boxes of late 80's and early 90's Topps, Donruss, Score and Fleer baseball and football. I'll have a lot of (675) packs of 90-91 NBA Hoops; as well as some random boxes of stuff like Topps & Pro Set Desert Storm trading cards. Additionally, I've got about 60 long boxes of mixed cards and some sealed complete sets to sell as well. By the way, my name is Sam so if you come to the show be sure to stop by and say hello at least!

No comments:

Post a Comment