Pages

Friday, August 20, 2010

2010 Topps Walmart Value Pack and 2009 Upper Deck Blaster Highlights

So the wife and I stopped by Wal-mart and picked up a Topps "Value Pack" which we had seen Mr. Olds open on the Beckett blog, I was curious to see if I could get the Strasburg refractor (FAIL) and I picked up a 2009 Upper Deck blaster for 40% off. Apparently Wal-Mart is trying to clear out 2009 stuff and has all kinds of blasters on sale... here are the highlights, (by the way, the only card here not for trade is the Johan Santana Turkey Red card, need it for my set)...
First is a Blake Smith jersey swatch from USA Baseball, then a 2009 Goodwin Champions preview of Jeter, then the Cal Ripkin Jr refractor (WHY COULDN'T YOU BE RUTH OR STRASBURG?!?!?!) from the value pack. Second row is a Jayson Werth copper card (66/399), then an Emerald (super rare) of Carlos Beltran and finally the Santana mentioned already. If you have any 2009 Upper Deck needs, I'm not keeping much so let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment