Pages

Monday, August 23, 2010

2010 Topps Series 1 Blaster

So, for my birthday (today... yay, I'm 30... joy... onward with the baseball cards now) we went to several Targets and Wal-Marts looking for deals... we found 21 packs of Donruss American II for $.99 each at one Target and snatched them up for the wife, we were very excited because at the card show on Saturday, there was a dealer selling the same packs for $5.00 each. If anyone can find more packs of these, I will gladly trade for them, they are getting scarce around our Targets here in Houston.

I was able to pick up a Topps Series 1 blaster box in my continuing effort to complete both series... so here are a few highlights. (Sorry, the scanner cut off the right edge of these!) The patch card is pretty cool, but what excited me was the SP Mantle Gold border and the Cy Young SP. Also, I got both the real back and regular version of the Yaz "Cards Your Mom Threw Out" card. Then my two Turkey Red cards ended up being Yankees as well, so overall a very East Coast blaster!

1 comment: