Pages

Sunday, September 3, 2017

Trade Bait Updated

All, if you go to the main page of the blog, I've made some changes - I've added an area on the right hand side that lists all the trade bait pages! Also, I went through and added all the trade bait I have acquired in the past couple of days - over 85 cards!

EVERY page in the trade bait section (except the oddballs), has been updated with new cards. Please go take a look! There are HOF autos, graded cards, rookies, patches, 4-player relic card, HOF RC and more in there! Plus tons of TEAM USA additions including a Dansby Swanson auto, two different Blake Rutherford autos and a bunch of other guys who have either been drafted in the last two years or who will be drafted this next go around!

Thanks for stopping by. Each time I update the pages, I'll let you all know!

No comments:

Post a Comment