Pages

Friday, September 1, 2017

Trade Bait - TEAM USA & College Edition

Wow, it wasn't until I started scanning them, that I realized how much I had... yikes!

 Couple of Carson Fulmers, one being a cracked ice!
UPDATE: 11/13: Rutherford is gone.
UPDATE: 11/13: Corey Ray is gone
UPDATE: 11/13: Trenton Clark patch/auto is gone.
UPDATE: 11/13: Chen is gone.
That's a heck of a lot of TEAM USA cards! I'll let you go through and find names you recognize! Let me know what you're interested in and I'll let you know what they are numbered to if not visible!
UPDATE: 11/13:  Swanson is gone.
UPDATE: 11/13:  Rutherford is gone.
UPDATE: Forrest Whitley staying in PC, NFT.
UPDATE: 11/13:  Rutherford is gone.
UPDATE: 9/3/17 - Added 7 more scans.
Update 11/29/2017: Added Bregman relic


Thanks for stopping by! Two more Trade Bait Posts coming: ODDBALLS and NFL/NBA!

No comments:

Post a Comment