Pages

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Let's Take a Look at Hits 11 Through 15 of the Blast Case

Tired of seeing this yet? I'm not... :-D

Edgar Mitchel! He walked on the MOON! THE MOON!!!!!
Oh the irony of getting Lovell right after Mitchell. This is actually now the third of this same Jim Lovell relic, so if anyone wants to trade, hit me up!
 I now have the base relic, and the Olympics auto of Hamilton from this set. Not too shabby at all!
How awesome is this card? Shade Lee looks like a bad ass who you wouldn't want to mess with. His name is Shade. I bet he was the Tuskegee Airman who kept all the others in line.
Finally for this post, we have the man, the myth and the legend Walt Cunningham. In 1968, he was the part of the first 3-man crew to board the Apollo crafts and orbit earth in preparation for the moon missions.

Well, one more post tomorrow and we'll have this blaster case complete.

2 comments:

  1. Outstanding group! From time to time I used to pass by his restaurant, though I couldn't afford to eat there.
    http://www.lovellsoflakeforest.com/home

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm interested in a spare Lovell relic. Still have most of the stuff from our trade from forever ago that fell through. Hit me up.

    ReplyDelete