Pages

Monday, February 2, 2015

Final 5 Hits from my American Heroes & Legends Blaster Case

Well, here I am back to wrap up this series of posts... Final 5 hits from the blaster case, here we go:
I haven't pulled but one or two of these Olympics relics. This is decent one of Lisa Fernandez! I really like the design on these relics.
Another PROOF! These are all numbered /99. Another Hero from the Tuskeegee Airmen. I really need to go back and watch the movie!
How about another Olympian! Dan Jansen, I now have his relic and his auto from the set!
Shade Lee with another appearance just to remind you that he's a awesome. Don't mess with Shade.
Finally we end the blaster with Dick Gordon. How awesome?!?!?! He piloted the Gemini AND Apollo spacecrafts.

Overall, I definitely feel that this blaster case was well worth the deal at DACardworld if you're into these type of relics. I think it's going to be pretty rare to pull an auto from these Panini blasters but I love these relics and may get me another case some time soon!

1 comment: