Pages

Saturday, June 29, 2013

A TDD Top (Insert Number Here) Most Wanted Has Been Captured

Yes, the headline is correct. There is one less card on the street causing mayhem. TDD Top (Insert Number Here) Most Wanted card # "Who knows..." is now securely in its assigned binder page. Ok, so I don't really have a "Most Wanted" list but I really should. And if I did, this card would have been in the Top 10.
At this point you may be asking yourself, "GREG HALMAN?!?!?!?! WHY DIMWIT, WHY?!!?!" Well, I'll tell you. For over two years now, I've been working on the 2011 Gypsy Queen "Regular Back" mini set. Mr. Greg Halman here is the penultimate card in my chase. I bought a 5 card lot from eBay and this one card was the only one I actually needed from said lot. But well worth it as it's the ONLY regular backed mini of this SP card I've seen on the web in the last two years. So, that just leaves me with one more "Regular Back" mini needed to complete the 350 card set.

I'm looking at you #324 - Jay Bruce of the Cincinnati Reds! And I think I may have found you lurking on Amazon... I have placed my order... let's hope that when you get here you are the base mini and not the Red Back. There was no picture, but for $1.74 I had to take my chances. There could be a chance that by the end of next week, my chase is complete.

On a side note, I have also decided to start putting together the GREEN BORDER parallel set that was inserted in Retail rack packs. So, Napkin Doon if you ended up with any duplicates, please let me know! Also, if you all have any laying around, let me know... I have about 1/3 of the set already so I have plenty to chase! Will have a needs list posted to the site soon! Thanks everyone!!!!

2 comments: