Pages

Friday, August 12, 2011

CONTEST RESULTS! Start picking everyone!

First of all, very few participants got the trivia question correct... the correct answer is Juan Berenguer of the San Fransisco Giants, who pitched 5 innings and gave up only one run in Houston against Mike Scott in 1986, however Mike Scott was on fire that night and clinched the division with a no-hitter. Yes, I was 6, yes I was there! Here's the randomization video of all 70 entries (WOW, that's my best contest yet! I'm glad you all joined in!)

Alright, the audio is HORRIBLE... ridiculously bad... but hopefully you get the gist of it... the prize package has been increased and 10 people will win a card! Here's a screen shot of the final randomization if you don't want to watch the video:

So, we'll get started with the following list of winners, in order, comment to select your prize, then send me an e-mail with your address:

1) Fuji -- Claims the A-Rod jersey
2) Kirk Jacobson -- Claims the Fausto Carmona auto
3) cubsfan371 -- Claims the Austin Kearns auto
4) TheLostCollector -- Claims the Felix Hernandez jersey
5) Eggrocket - SKIPPED
6) -potch wheeler -- Claimed the Alex Rios bat
7) The Diamond King -- Claimed the Carl Crawford Jersey
8) Shaddy Twine -- Claimed the Carlos Lee bat
9) Reds Card Collector -- SKIPPED
10) Napkin Doon -- Claimed the Josh Beckett jersey
11) Greg Zakwin -- Claimed the Brad Wilkerson jersey
12) Dan -- Will receive the Carlos Zambrano - I'm shocked this one made it to the end... would have though a dirty relic would have fared better than some of the others in this giveaway...

I HAVE SKIPPED "EGGROCKET" AND "REDS CARD COLLECTOR" AS I HAVE NO MEANS OF CONTACTING THEM. GREG ZAKWIN AND DAN WILL GET THE NOW 9TH AND 10TH PICK. IF EGGROCKET AND REDS CARD COLLECTOR GET IN TOUCH WITH ME, I'LL GET HIM AN ADDITIONAL CARD. SORRY EVERYONE!

I will update this list as cards are selected! Here are the extra prize cards!
 And here are the original 5!




Thanks again everyone!

12 comments:

  1. 1. Kearns auto
    2. Zambrano relic
    3. A-Roid relic

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess my job will be easy! Can't go wrong with these choices though! Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice, thanks! I'll leave my order of preference, just as Cubs fan did, if that's cool:

    1. ARod
    2. Felx
    3. Rios
    4. Crawford

    Thanks again! Very happy with any of these prizes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Felx = Felix, I'm just trying to come up with a new abbreviation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll take the Lee. This was the first contest I have ever entered on a card blog. I have just recently started collecting again. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll take the A-Rod... thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks again for the awesome contest!

    ReplyDelete
  8. sorry for the delay, I will take Fausto Carmona auto

    ReplyDelete
  9. 1. Rios
    2. Crawford

    I'm thrilled with either of these two. Flipped a coin, nearly. Many thanks for the contest. I'll shoot you an e-mail now.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'll take the Beckett then Zambrano if Beckett is gone. thanks again!

    ReplyDelete