Pages

Thursday, December 23, 2010

The Long Awaited Video Post...

After many delays due to YouTube/Dimwit compatibility issues, I give you the following video:


The foil cards and hits are for trade. If you have a want list, I can see if I have any doubles available. Let me know what you would like to offer. Please e-mail me (samuelpair@yahoo.com) for trade negotiations, it's difficult for me to keep up with them through the comments.

For any previously discussed trades in comments, please e-mail me if you feel I haven't responded or if there are any cards in previous posts that you're interested in!

3 comments:

  1. The black bordered bat card is an extra hit as I guess they put premium hits as extras. I busted a few of these boxes and I got a printing plate from one as an extra hit. You can guess what cards I am interested in, I'll send an e-mail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout-out, btw. And Jeff Manship DID get a cup of coffee. Nice box!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not a bad break dude.

    ReplyDelete