Pages

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Thursday... just a quick clarification...

For those of you who didn't realize it... yesterday's post was an April Fool's Day joke...

My mom and the Hotwit both called to confirm this fact... although the Hotwit would claim she knew all along that it was a joke...

Alright, the Dimwit has a butt-load of work... so he will get back to that now... It's ALMOST the weekend people!!!! Get krunk!!!! Yes, the Dimwit just used KRUNK, and he is aware that 1998 is on the phone and they want their phrase back...

4 comments:

  1. I figured it was either an April Fools joke or you work for one of the most schizo companies I've ever heard of. "We love you! Have a raise!" (5 minutes later) "Due to costs we're downsizing! You're outta here!"

    Plus, you were too non-shalant about it. I mean surely there'd be tear stains of some sort on your blog if it was fer reals. Or you'd some jib-jab video of you farting at your manager. Ok, you might do that latter one anyway... :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hell, you got me and I couldn't think of anything witty to write so I thought I would just wait a few days and then tell a hangover joke.

    ReplyDelete