Pages

Sunday, June 10, 2018

Amazing What You Find

So I've been cleaning up my card desk, sorting and stowing away cards. As I started through a stack of cards that I received months and months ago from a personal box break from BigHits in Alabama, I came across a card I had forgotten about. Here's the front:
Richie Ashburn from 2013 Panini Golden Age. Black border, nice looking card. What's the big deal? Well, check out the back!
Well that'll open your eyes on a Sunday morning! 1 OF 1 mini! We really liked the Golden Age products around here because it had a good mix of sports and Hollywood, we never knew what "hits" we'd get between us. If there are any Phillies fans out there, let me know if you're up for a trade.

Speaking of trades, I'm desperate to move this massive pile of trade bait, but I'm not getting a lot of offers. I'm feeling tempted to ship it all off to COMC, but want to hear about your experiences with it. Is it worth it? Let me know you're thoughts/experiences/opinions. Thanks everyone.

3 comments:

  1. You sure have had some good Golden Age mojo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have any NY Giants? I know u have plenty of non sport I want lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I messaged you on Twitter my Texans. You have all the Astros I had to offer lol

    ReplyDelete