Pages

Wednesday, August 30, 2017

An Amazing Mail Day

The other day, I was in a group draft break of 2016 Pantheon baseball at my online LCS (which also is my former Alabama brick and mortar LCS), and I got the first pick. The box had a redemption for a Ken Griffey Jr. autograph, bronze parallel so it would have been numbered to /10 or less. One of the guys who was watching, contacted me and before long we worked out a mega trade! I am VERY happy with the cards I received in return:
Wow, so where do i even start?!?!?! Biggio autographs #'ed out of /25, /5 and /20 are awesome enough on their own! Then you add in the Bregman auto #'ed /10! Those are 4 very low numbered autographs that definitely add some punch to my PC. The Altuve is numbered /150. And then there is that Nolan Ryan triple auto from Triple Threads. It's amazing on it's own but then you throw in Roy Halladay and King Felix! Wow. Always down for a Nolan Relic to add as well!

Steve, thanks for the deal if you read this.

Trade Bait posts will resume tomorrow... I'm going to have quite a time scanning in all the Yankees hits I've got!

5 comments:

  1. Wow! That's one huge trade! I don't think the one we are working on will be anything close to that but hoping we can do some kinda deal lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy crap! That triple auto... those pitchers. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks man I'm very happy for the cards I got too!! And I have alot of good trade bait left!! Lol

    ReplyDelete