Pages

Saturday, April 22, 2017

Lubbock Pick-Ups

We took a trip to Lubbock today and found a card shop. I bought a few packs of Tristar Odyssey and a box of Leaf History of Baseball.
 

Not too shabby on the Gooden RC auto! 

Monte Irvin, not a bad auto to get either!

I wasn't too excited about this note card signature of Tim Raines. Yes, he's a HOFer but he's just not a guy who I ever remember is playing against and being scared of him doing damage. But, he is in the Hall.

Like Appling, a guy I always heard about but couldn't ever tell you much about! Seemed to have a pretty good career, and again a HOF-er!

Finally we have Negro League legend Judy Johnson! Could have done better in History of Baseball, but I'll gladly add this on to my collection!

Hope you all enjoyed! 

5 comments:

  1. Naturally, I was out of town today! I usually spend a little time at the shop on Saturdays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. NICE !!!!!!Hope you enjoyed the Cards ! Had them a long time !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently added a PSA authenticated 85T Gooden to my collection as well. I guess we're both Dimwits! Awesome cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Raines- I collect HOFers on index cards so please let me know if you are interested in moving this. Cheers, Scott sdsmith@colby.edu

    ReplyDelete