Pages

Sunday, January 24, 2016

No Really... Let's Trade

So, my trade bait box is literally overflowing.... I will now use my jedi mind tricks: "Click on this link... find cards you like... offer me lopsided trades in your favor involving crappy Astros relics and autos... all will be yours..." Everyone went and bought a bunch of wax at Christmas or got it as gifts, I know you have cards that need to be over here and I have cards that need to be over there... so let's make this happen. Email me at samuelpair@yahoo.com.

Alright, going to sit back and wait for the trade offers to roll in... and because every post needs some cards, I bought a blaster of Stadium Club a while back and here are the parallels from it. That Altuve is SLICK but gotta say the Jackie black foil is a damn good looking card.


No comments:

Post a Comment