Pages

Thursday, December 18, 2014

A Couple of Trades

I recently completed trades with a couple of guys who I've had long running histories of trades! Always good to connect with collectors and swap our teams' cards again!

First up is Adam from ARPSmith's Sportscard Obsession, I sent him a Pedro Sandoval Tier One relic and got back some beauts! Here are the highlights!
A couple of amazing die-cut Springers! And of course the J.J.!!!! That's numbered out of /25! Thanks Adam!

Next up is my buddy Jeff from 2x3 Heroes! He had this amazing gold bordered auto sitting around and we put together a deal. Hope he liked his end of the deal because I love this card!
Jake has a chance to make a big splash this year with the Astros. Hopefully he solidifies the LF spot next to Dexter Fowler. Of course, as soon I hit "Publish" I'm sure I'll read a breaking story that Jake and Dexter have been traded by Luhnow. Ha! Jeff, thanks for the deal, I'm in your debt for sure!

Jeff keeps saying I need to host group breaks again. I say he's crazy. What say you people? Is there even room in the market anymore for blogger/breakers like myself anymore?

3 comments:

  1. Heck yeah, bring on the breaks!

    I keep waiting for Luhnow to trade Fowler to my Cubs. His left-handed bat, speed and OBP skills would look pretty darn good in Cubs' blue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a sucker for those Stadium Club diecuts. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A market for no-nonsense breaks at reasonable prices? Dude. Seriously. That would fill in minutes. ;)

    ReplyDelete