Pages

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Cards with Cheese Sauce On Them

I got an envelope in the mail the other day from Chris over at Nachos Grande. I had claimed a random Astros card a while back and I think he grew tired of it sitting there on his desk, so he graciously packaged it up and threw in a few extras for the hell of it. I've got a return PWE on my desk for the next mail box run with his name inked on it, so get ready Chris! Here's my side of the loot!
How about that Custom A&G likeness? Awesome /10 custom auto from the man himself. I'll never argue with a Nolan Ryan being sent my way. And in the top left is the card I coveted, the John Hudek silver signature from UD Collector's Choice! Back in the day before fancy numbering and limited edition refractor craziness, these silver and gold signature parallels were some of the best inserts there were! Thanks Chris!

Speaking of PWE's waiting on my desk, I've got A BUNCH! Here are the zip codes or areas of the country that'll be going out this weekend (provided one or two of you confirm addresses or card wants with me in time!)

77546
78620
19426
13601
02445
16933
Netherlands (we all know who this is!)
North Dakota (Matt, I need an updated address for you!)
N2H 5M5

If you feel I owe you something or you've been waiting for something from me and you don't see your zip code there, let me know! I want to make one big run to clear out all the stuff I owe to my friends out there, and I know I've been negligent lately with getting things out timely. I'm trying to get better about it, I promise!!!!

4 comments: